How to Care For Your Flower
(Posted on: 06-05-2022)
A flower is one of nature's most beautiful creations. It is also one of the most fragile. It requires special care to keep it looking its best for as long as possible. This is especially true when the flower is fresh from the garden. The first few days after it is delivered are critical to the life of the flower. A good way to preserve the beauty and life of the flower is to follow these simple tips:
1. Before you place your new flower into a vase, spray a light mist of water over the flower. This will help to keep the moisture in the plant and prevent it from wilting.
2. When you are placing your flower into a vase, do not fill it with water immediately. Leave the vase about half full. Fill it with water only when needed. Over watering will cause the water to evaporate quickly and will leave your flower dry and dying.
3. Do not place your flower in direct sunlight. If you must, place it in an area that is shaded. Direct sunlight can cause your flower to wilt faster.
4. Do not use tap water to fill your vase. Instead, use distilled water or bottled water. Tap water contains chemicals which can cause the flower to die.
5. To maintain the life of your flower, change the water in your vase every 2-3 days.
Follow these care tips and we guarantee your bouquets will stay fresh for at least a week and enjoy their beauty a few days longer.